Plan Your Charter
For fishing and accommodation packages and off-season discounted packages please contact us!
Before you book
- Although good fishing opportunities exist anytime from April through September, during the peak of the tourist season in July and August, accommodation options book sometimes one year in advance. If you are planning your Cleanline fishing adventure during this peak time, please confirm both fishing and accommodations well in advance.
- When deciding on an adventure for you or your family, please don’t hesitate to call our booking office at 1.855.7263828 if you need advice on when to come, what to fish for, or for what trip best suits your expectations. Please check out our fishing experiences to help make your informed decision and once you’re ready, contact us!
Once you’re ready to book
- Once you’ve decided on your fishing experience, you’ll have decided on your group size (1-5 people), and the number of boats required.
- Once you’re ready to book your reservation please call 1.855.726.3828 or email email@example.com to ensure your prefered dates and trip options are available.
- To ensure your reservation, you must provide a 50% deposit by either cheque, VISA or Mastercard to secure your dates. For more information on how this works please visit our Cancellation Policy and our Terms and Conditions page.