Our team and Cleanline will strive to provide a comfortable and pleasant overall experience, but there are a few factors that are not within our control:
- Sea sickness or motion sickness does not warrant a refund of all or any portion of your charter.
- All charters will depart during rainy, windy or wavy conditions, and it is the guide’s discretion if a trip should be shortened or refunded. Of course we would wish that every day could be calm seas and sunny skies, but all we may really do is hope for good weather and make the best of it!
- Please bring appropriate outdoor clothing for all weather conditions or ask our Cleanline Team to help outfit you for a comfortable voyage.
Unfortunately, cancellations do happen so in this unlikely event this is what you’ll need to know:
- In the event that you are unable to attend your booked fishing excursion, please provide written notice 30 days in advance of your excursion in order to receive your refunded deposit, less a processing fee of $50.
- Within the 30 days before your charter, your deposit will only be refunded if we are able to re-book your scheduled reservation.
- If no notice is received within 2 days of your booked excursion, the full amount will be processed at this time.