Inshore Family Fishing ExperienceTweet
Great for families new to sportfishing. Drop some crab traps and hit the salt for some first-time fishing lessons or just relax and enjoy the surroundings. A perfect opportunity to bring the grandparents and the grandchildren! These custom adventures take place in calm waters close to the shoreline and are fun for the whole family.
- All Cleanline Sportfishing charters are fully guided and outfitted for your fishing adventure. This includes all premium fishing tackle and bait.
- Rain gear will be provided for upon advanced request, but please bring your own if you have it.
- Cleanline Sportfishing does NOT charge an additional fuel surcharge.
What you need to bring…
- A tidal-water sportfishing license is mandatory for individuals who wish to angle or fish for crabs on any saltwater fishing excursion. Please follow this link to purchase and print out your personal fishing license before you leave for your fishing adventure: Recreational Licensing Branch for Department of Fisheries and Oceans Canada
- Rain gear if you have your own
- If you are susceptible to motion or sea sickness, please consult your doctor or pharmacist for their recommendation on preventative precautions you may take to ensure a comfortable trip.
- Please bring any food or beverages of your choice and, if you require help in coordinating this, please contact our booking office at 1.855.726.3828