Fly-In Wilderness River DriftTweet
This fly-in fishing adventure is unlike anything else. Your morning begins at the Tofino harbour at the float plane dock. From there, you and your group will be flown to a pristine mountain lake. The location is an angler’s paradise. Once at the drop off point, you will begin your river drift in a 13′ self-bailing raft with an oar frame. It is perfectly designed for safety and comfort down the mountain stream.
Along the way you will have a chance to hook steelhead, cutthroat and coho depending on the season. The decision is yours whether to use a spin caster or a fly rod.
- Take off from float plane dock typically at 8AM
- Drift for the majority of the day through a gentle mountain stream
- Mid-day picnic lunch on the river bank
- Drain into a secluded ocean bay, where the plane will fly in to pick you up at the end of the day
- Return to float plane dock by about 6PM
- All fishing equipment
What to Bring
- Pre-purchased fresh-water angling license
- Warm clothing and rain gear
- Please bring any food or beverages of your choice. If you require help coordinating this, please contact our booking office at 1.855.726.3828